ARK C.I.C is on the lookout for an HR Officer to work for a trust in London. Reporting to the HR manager, the HR Officer will have the responsibility of handling the day to day confidential and professional HR administration service, being responsible for numerous duties including recruitment, payroll, data management, reporting, and compliance.
This role also offers the successful HR Officer generous benefits, ranging from affordable accommodation, training and development, health and wellbeing (including dental, optical, health screenings), an employee assistance programme, holiday entitlement and much more!
The duties of the HR Officer include:
- Overseeing and administering the preparation of the monthly payroll as per agreed procedure and liaising with payroll where errors or omissions occur.
- Co-ordinating all matters related to payroll and pensions, ensuring accuracy, compliance and appropriate approval at all stages
- Coordinating the recruitment processes across the Trust, including posting adverts, providing administrative support for scheduling and booking interviews, liaising with the candidates and producing recruitment packs.
- Undertaking the administration of all statutory pre-employment checks
- Supporting the processing of staff appointment documentation for successful candidates, including offer letters, contracts of employment and payroll administration.
- Supporting the administration of employee relations casework. e.g. minute taking at absence, capability, grievance and disciplinary meetings.
- Liaising with payroll, ensuring maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave letters are administered in a timely fashion.
- Managing HR Information Systems to ensure that electronic employee records are accurate and up to date.
- GCSE English & Maths – grade C, 4/5 or above (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills with the ability to effectively use MS Office
- Experience in supporting the interview process, internal new starter processes and pre-employment checking
- Experience in administering the recruitment process, supporting managers with recruitment campaigns, supporting the application tracking and shortlisting process
- CIPD Qualified level 3 or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Experience in using HR systems