We are looking for a Business Support Assistant to work at our client’s school in Enfield. You will be providing outstanding front office service in the school and supporting the Trust and senior leadership of the school in delivering high-quality teaching and learning.
As you will be working in the front office, you will be the face of the Trust, so you will need to act professionally and politely at the front desk and on the phone, dealing with a range of enquiries.
You will be working with the administration team, providing them with support in recording the attendance and admissions of children to the school, and overseeing the MIS system Arbor, to ensure maximum income and maintain excellent communication.
Along with a competitive salary, you will receive a range of incentives which include: Health care, Dental accident, 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline, Employee Assistance Program, Fitness and Exercise, access to Online Health Assessment and Personal Coaching, GP Anytime including Private Prescriptions, Health Shield PERKS, Advice services, Pension Schemes, Holiday Entitlement, Training and Development and Affordable Accommodations: from £550 Per Month all-inclusive of rent, utilities, internet access and maintenance.
As a Business Support Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high quality attentive, friendly, and helpful reception service that projects a positive and professional image of the Trust and meets the diverse needs of the community
- Being an advocate, supporting staff, and ensuring a high-quality service is always maintained
- Operating the school switchboard professionally and efficiently, ensuring that all staff have the same approach
- Risk management such as Safeguarding and Data Protection and report them to the appropriate person.
- Diary management, inputting dates into the school calendar with accuracy and due diligence.
- Supporting the administration team in the oversight of the annual admissions cycle.
- Ensuring all wrap around care is set up effectively on Arbor and payments are being made and debt is minimal.
- Responsible for ensuring the Free School Meals (FSM) and Pupil Premium information is put on the Arbor system accurately to enable full access to funding.
- Undertaking any appropriate administrative or clerical work to support the Senior Leadership Team and Head of Operations and Community Support, including data entry, filing, photocopying and mail distribution.
- Undertaking all work with due regard to the safeguarding and protection of children, and to health and safety requirements.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of working in an administrative role
The Business Support Assistant would ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Confident, competent, and efficient with excellent organisation skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong IT skills
- Some experience of working in a school is desired but not essential
To apply for this vacancy please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this or, any of our other job vacancies please call us on 0207 169 1000.