ARK CIC are looking to recruit a Data Manager with a proven track record in overall data management with our client, a growing and successful Trust with a secondary school and 3 primaries.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the CEO and Headteachers, coordinating the process for the collection and analysis of data trust wide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce reports and data analysis as required
- Liaising with and advise Leadership Team, Governors, Heads of Department on the interpretation and implication of data
- To lead and manage the school’s data management function ensuring that systems are up to date and fit for purpose
- To manage the production of statutory returns e.g. Department of Education (DfE) returns
- Produce analysis of performance data following each reporting period or examination results
- Lead on the production of data reports to parents in accordance with the school reporting policy
- To undertake, and when required, deliver or be part of the appraisal system and relevant training and professional development
Qualifications and other required experience and skills
- Advanced knowledge of school management information systems including Arbor. Knowledge of Go4Schools and Target Tracker would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016
- Working knowledge of Windows Analytics, BI and/or SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of SQL quires across raw-data
- Experience with SQL DB scripts and queries
- Data-integration skills utilising various datasets, databases and applications Exposure to Cloud Data Services
- Very strong knowledge of MS Excel
- High level of Excel Macro / Query creating
- Supporting a medium to large Database in a Public or Private establishment, and in a fast changing environment.
- Dealing with a high service demand and changes in Data, and a background of detailed data interrogation and analysis.
- Data management, integrations and cleansing across a medium sizes organisation.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
To apply for this job or to find out more, please contact Mohamad on 0207 169 1000 or submit your CV using the form below