Our client is looking for a talented & confident individual to join them as a Business Development and Partnership Manager to support the delivery of employment and skills plans on construction projects across London. Your main role will be identifying apprenticeship demand and converting these into real placements.
- Digital marketing of the company’s service, updating/reviewing Hub spot.
- Identify new apprenticeship placement opportunities by liaising with construction employers.
- Work effectively with contractors, employers, and end-users to ensure that all apprenticeship placement opportunities are identified, that employers’ requirements are clearly established on a template to be developed and that vacancies are shared with identified stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain a good understanding of the local labour requirements for construction contractors. Building on existing knowledge of the construction sector, ensure that this knowledge is updated.
- Stakeholder engagement including professional bodies.
- Undertake the research and analysis to inform the nature and scale and requirements for a construction skills training programme.
- Review Employment and Skills Plans with local authorities and construction companies to identify and create apprenticeship opportunities.
The Business Development & Partnership Manager would ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with apprentices and working in project management.
- Good management/leadership skills.
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view, able to communicate with clarity and precision both verbally/writing and, be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Self-management of assigned tasks, ensuring completion on time and to client satisfaction.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Ideally have a clean or near clean driving license.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Experience in generating, developing, and closing sales leads in a facilities management environment.
- Experience in developing solutions and working alongside bid writers and estimators to develop compelling proposals.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Management qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or would like some additional information about this vacancy, please contact Madi on 0207 169 1000.