ARK C.I.C is looking for a Senior HR Officer to work for a holdings company with 6 branches in the North West. Our client manages several businesses including estate agencies, property renovation, and property investment. You will be working directly with the senior managers and the CEO of the company.
As you will be working with people on every level within the organisation, the successful senior HR Officer will have excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys social interaction, excellent communication skills, and the ability to listen and communicate ideas effectively. The role also involves health and safety, so the successful senior HR Officer must have experience and knowledge of health and safety legislation and the ability to write policies and procedures.
Your responsibilities as a Senior HR Officer includes:
- Overseeing recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Managing company appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Ensuring company procedures comply with employment regulations
- Leading, managing, and training the HR team
- Monitoring employee’s performance
- Designing and implementing training programs
- Handling disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures/employee perks and benefits
The successful Senior HR Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years HR experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide, motivate and support HR staff
- Understanding of key principles of employment law
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and software programs including HRSmart
- IT competent
- Previous admin experience
- Ideally, CIPD qualified
If you have any questions or would like some additional information about this vacancy, please contact Hamza on 0207 169 1000.